My fried rice doesn’t really have a definite recipe. After staying in a dorm with so many restrictions for so long, I was just so glad to cook. Here’s what I remember went to this particular bowl:
1 can of tuna
2 small onions, chopped
3 big cloves of garlic, crushed
8-9 iceberg lettuce leaves, chopped
– Toss onions and garlic into hot olive oil. Drain tuna of liquid, pour some of it on the onions and garlic. Pour a capful of vinegar on the mixture.
– Add tuna, season with soy sauce and pepper. Mix well and leave pan on low heat. I like to keep it heating a bit longer to make the tuna dryer.
– Toss the rice in, and mix well. Add more soy sauce and pepper if desired.
– While in the pan, push the rice to one side and fry the egg completely on the other. Break it into little pieces and mix into the rice.
– Add the lettuce in a few seconds and stir quickly. Serve immediately.